James presented his work at the Requirements Engineering Conference in Jeju Island. He described how software product support forums often contain information that could be useful to help software developers understand problems users have when using their software products. He is now working to develop automated ways to filter and summarize these posts to present a list of software requirements to the development team.
- Dr Kelly Blincoe awarded Rutherford Discovery Fellowship
- Relationship between Social and Technical Aspects of Software Development
- What’s Inside a Cluster of Software User Feedback: A Study of Characterisation Methods
- GitHub Features and Socio-Technical Aspects of Software Projects: Is there a Relationship?
- Destructive Criticism in Software Code Review Impacts Inclusion
Subscribe by Email
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.