Dr Kelly Blincoe was awarded a 2019 Google Faculty Research Award to continue her research on diversity and inclusion in software engineering. Google funded 150 of the 917 submitted proposals. For more details on the award, see the announcement on the Google AI blog.
- Linking Forum, Issue Tracker, and FAQs for Requirements Management
- Dr Kelly Blincoe awarded Rutherford Discovery Fellowship
- Relationship between Social and Technical Aspects of Software Development
- What’s Inside a Cluster of Software User Feedback: A Study of Characterisation Methods
- GitHub Features and Socio-Technical Aspects of Software Projects: Is there a Relationship?
Subscribe by Email
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Spam protection has stopped this request. Please contact site owner for help.