Professor Daniela Damian from the University of Victoria in Canada is currently visiting the University of Auckland as a distinguished visitor. Last week, she gave a public webinar on how collaboration has changed and is changing in software development. A recording of the presentation is now available for those who missed this insightful talk.
- Dr Kelly Blincoe awarded Rutherford Discovery Fellowship
- Relationship between Social and Technical Aspects of Software Development
- What’s Inside a Cluster of Software User Feedback: A Study of Characterisation Methods
- GitHub Features and Socio-Technical Aspects of Software Projects: Is there a Relationship?
- Destructive Criticism in Software Code Review Impacts Inclusion
Subscribe by Email
You can unsubscribe at any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.